Homely Houses brings you this home in Windsor (just 3 kms north of the city), with the winning combination of space, privacy, and peace of mind - for short term accommodation, relocating, or an easy family holiday, this home is perfect for you. Close to the city, also the Royal Brisbane Hospital and Royal Childrens Hospital. 7 night minimum stay applies at this property.
- 4 bedrooms, all downstairs, and with aircon or ceiling fans. Total sleeping capacity is 7 in available beds, plus there's a single fold up bed as well.
Main with queen bed has a peaceful garden setting out the large picture windows, and is air conditioned.
Bed 2 also has a queen bed
Bed 3 has 2 singles
Bed 4 has 1 single.
- Upstairs kitchen features craftsmen fittings, a unique breakfast bar leading in from the spacious covered deck, and all the appliances and fittings you need for full family catering - including dishwasher, large fridge with ice dispenser, and a wine fridge too.
- Dual living areas allow families to spread a little - air conditioning will be installed for summer, and there's a pot belly stove for any frosty nights. Curl up on the comfy couches and indulge in a quiet book (many supplied) or watch a movie on Foxtel. Children can play with the games and toys supplied.
- Separate study has broadband internet access (using your own computer).
- Spacious fully fenced backyard is there for the kids and the dogs as well, and also includes covered carport.
We include more than just somewhere to sleep in the tarriff! Here's what our rate includes .... you'll be surprised. No hidden charges, ever. (Tariffs are listed below)
FREE local phone calls
FREE full Foxtel service, including movies
FREE broadband internet (bring your own laptop)
TV, DVD and CD player
Ample books, toys and games for young and old
all linen and towels
large covered back deck amongst the trees
off street parking in single carport, room for second car in driveway.